A copy of our terms and conditions will be included with each invoice; by agreeing to pay the invoice you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Once an order has been confirmed and payment received, we will begin production. Any additions or amendments will be treated as a new order. Amendments to confirmed orders cannot be made without incurring further costs.
From order confirmation, we aim to have jobs completed within 10 clear working days. In the event of a “rush job” times must be discussed with staff and ‘express fees’ may apply. Stock availability may affect completion times; however, if there is an issue with availability you will be notified at the earliest opportunity and, in rare cases, an alternative option may be offered. An approximate completion date will always be given at the point of ordering.
The company reserves the right to vary the price of the goods and other services from time to time. All orders must be paid in full once print details are confirmed. In rare circumstances and at the discretion of staff, a deposit may be taken to secure an order. We accept all major credit and debits cards, an online bank transfer or cash as forms of payment. Corporate clients may opt to set up a credit account where, once approved, 30 day payment terms may be agreed. In this case, a purchase order must be sent for all jobs and will remain subject to the discretion of WCC staff.
For account customers payment is due strictly 30 days from the invoice date. Late payment will charged according to the statutory rights of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002.
Returns & Refunds:
In the unlikely event that an error or garment fault has passed our quality control, please let us know as soon as possible, no longer than 72 hours from receipt of goods and before the item of clothing has been worn or washed so that we can rectify the problem. Refunds or exchanges cannot be made on non-fault goods as due to their bespoke nature they carry no resale value.
Customers own garments:
We do offer a print/embroidery only service for customers requiring embellishment onto their own garments; all work is undertaken at the client’s own risk. Although every care will always be taken to ensure that the items are returned in perfect condition and with perfect printing, WCC will not be held liable for damage or loss arising from orders of this nature as we are unable to guarantee the performance of garments supplied to us by the customer. Any print or embroidery failure will not be charged, however whole order set-ups may still be charged. All customers supplying garments to us must sign a disclaimer stating that they are aware of the aforementioned risk. Garments supplied by WCC are fully covered by our guarantee.
WCC reserves the right to refuse printing on garments which we deem unsuitable or inadequate, but charges may still be made if the production process has begun (for example, screen fabrication/embroidery digitisation setup prior to inspecting the customers own garments).
Collection & Delivery
Unless specified, garments are to be collected by the customer once an order is complete. WCC are able to arrange delivery of orders; an additional charge will be applicable for this service. Customers should discuss any delivery requirements with a member of staff during the ordering process.
The company shall not be under any liability of any kind for non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations under the contract due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the company or of the company’s suppliers or due to labour disputes.
The company reserves the right to refuse cancellations of confirmed orders placed by the Customer and refuse acceptance of goods returned to the Company without permission. The Company does not trade on a ‘sale or return’ basis.
Wessex Custom Clothing is not a manufacturer of garments and, as such, the Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that it is not appropriate for WCC to provide warranties in respect of the quality of the garment itself. WCC therefore gives no such warranties, express or implied, as to the quality of the garment and all such warranties are hereby excluded from the contract.
- Garment sizes are approximate and should be used for guidance. Our sales team are here to ensure you choose the right fit for your needs, so feel free to ask them anything.
- The customer recognises that variation in colour may occur from one dye batch to another and WCC will accept no responsibility for any such variation in garment colour.
- Garment sizes can vary within orders. This is beyond our control and we cannot take responsibility for any variations as we do not manufacture the garments.
- All samples, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications (including sizing and colouring) and advertising issued or made available by WCC and any descriptions or illustrations contained in WCC’s catalogues or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract. Specifically, order visuals, templates or mock-ups are for visual reference only and cannot be relied upon to accurately represent a physical product. Colours may vary depending how they are viewed.
- Artwork supplied should be of the highest quality possible to ensure the best translation to the finished product. Vector based files are ideal but we can work from most image formats. We are able to assist in the design process from conception through to finished product, so speak to the team for advice.
- Due to the different processes utilised in garment printing, exact pantone/CMYK/RGB colour matches cannot always be guaranteed. We can, however, ensure that cutting edge methods are used to create the closest possible matches.
- Whilst many of our printing methods can be washed and tumble dried at high temperatures, we advise that care be taken when cleaning. We suggest turning your garment inside out and washing separately.
- Whilst many of our garments carry high temperature washing instructions, we recommend that all customised screen and digitally printed garments are machine washed at 30 degrees.
- The customer is responsible for any issues arising from copyright infringement on images supplied.
- WCC will not be held responsible for any spelling mistakes supplied by the customer. We therefore ask that any names, slogans etc are typed and emailed to ensure both the customer and WCC have a hard copy of the information.
WCC may assign the Contract or any part of it to any person, firm or company